Posted: March 21st, 2023
economics question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
1) Maharashtra is the second largest populated state in the country. The population of the state was 11.24 crores during 2011.
2) Maharashtra is the third largest state in terms of geographically measuring about 3.08 lac sq.kms.
3) It is most urbanized state with 45.20% of its population living in towns and cities.
4) According to census survey of maharashtra the sex ratio of maharashtra was 929 females as per 1000 males
5) The state literacy was 82.3% during 2011 census.
6) According to economic Survey of maharashtra for 2016-17 the state had highest growth of (GSDP) Gross State Domestic Product, State Per Capital Income (SPCI) with comparison with other states.
7) The state economy was characterized by 1) abundant natural resources, 2) availability of skilled manpower, 3) technological advancement, 4) developed infrastructure.
We have writers who will write a complete custom paper for you from scratch, on the above topic
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.